Monmouth County Real Estate Attorneys
Protecting Your Rights in New Jersey
Purchasing and selling real estate can be a stressful ordeal, especially if you are experiencing disputes or complications.
Many legal issues can arise in the area of real estate, which is why you should have an experienced and knowledgeable Monmouth County real estate lawyer by your side.
At Reardon Anderson, LLC, our goal is to develop a strategy that seeks to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients.
Our real estate attorneys have more than 50 years of experience that can be used to your advantage during the various aspects of your case.
Real estate litigation can stem from issues that pertain to various property transactions, including:
- Purchasing property
- Breach of contract
- Selling property
- Zoning applications
- Failing to disclose defects
What is Real Estate Law?
Real estate law is defined as any rule that informs how and by who a property can be used.
It covers a variety of property types: including but not limited to:
- Buying or Selling a Home
- Land Use Laws
Real estate law can be confusing but having a real estate attorney on your side is crucial in making sure you made the right choice with your investments. At Reardon Anderson, LLC our Tinton Falls real estate attorney is here to help guide you through the process with your best interests in mind. Call today.
Serving all of New Jersey, Tinton Falls real estate lawyer has the capability to assist with any legal real estate matter. Call us at (732) 997-7749 to learn how we can help.
Real Estate Litigation Defense in Monmouth County, New Jersey
No matter what stage of the dispute you are in, we can assess your options and advise you on the best course of action to pursue. We may encourage you to pursue pre-claim negotiations, mediation, or litigation.
At Reardon Anderson, LLC, we have an in-depth understanding of New Jersey real estate law and can provide you with the representation you deserve. With a thorough investigation of the issue at hand, we are able to carefully prepare your case to maximize the opportunity for success.
Regardless of the issue that arises, we encourage you to schedule a case evaluation to further discuss your situation.
We offer assistance with various types of disputes, including those involving:
- Real estate contracts
- Broker commissions
- Commercial leases
- Claims involving fraud
- Purchase and sale of real estate
- Easement issues
What Are The Legal Requirements For Buying Or Selling A Property In New Jersey?
The legal requirements for buying or selling a property in New Jersey include several key steps and considerations:
- Sales Contract: The process typically begins with the negotiation and execution of a sales contract between the buyer and seller. This contract outlines the terms and conditions of the sale, including the purchase price, contingencies, and closing date.
- Attorney Review: In New Jersey, it is common for both parties to have a three-day attorney review period after the sales contract is signed. During this time, each party's attorney can review and suggest modifications to the contract, ensuring that their client's interests are protected.
- Property Inspections: Buyers typically have the right to conduct inspections of the property to identify any issues or defects. Common inspections include a general home inspection, termite inspection, radon testing, and, in some cases, specialized inspections for environmental concerns.
- Title Search and Insurance: A title search is performed to verify the property's ownership history and uncover any liens, encumbrances, or claims that may affect the transfer of ownership. Title insurance is often obtained to protect the buyer and lender against any undiscovered title issues.
- Mortgage Financing: If the buyer is obtaining a mortgage loan to finance the purchase, they will need to go through the mortgage application process, including providing necessary documentation and meeting the lender's requirements. The lender will conduct an appraisal of the property to ensure its value supports the loan amount.
- Closing Process: The closing is the final step in the transaction. It involves the buyer, seller, and their respective real estate attorneys gathering to complete the necessary paperwork and transfer ownership of the property. The buyer will typically bring the required funds to cover the purchase price, closing costs, and prepaid expenses.
- Recording and Transfer of Ownership: After the closing, the deed and other relevant documents are recorded with the county clerk's office to officially transfer ownership of the property from the seller to the buyer.
Considering buying or selling a property in New Jersey or New York? It's important to consult with a qualified real estate attorney with a thorough knowledge of state laws and regulations to ensure compliance with all legal requirements throughout the buying or selling process.
At Reardon Anderson, LLC, our Tifton Falls real estate attorney serves clients in Monmouth County, New Jersey and New York. We can provide guidance, review documents, and address any specific concerns or requirements related to your transaction. Get in touch with us today to make an appointment.
Get Help Today
Our New Jersey real estate litigation attorneys at Reardon Anderson, LLC are committed to pursuing the best possible outcomes for our clients' cases. Many real estate litigation issues demand the attention of an experienced attorney.
If you are dealing with an issue regarding breach of contract, failure to disclose, or landlord-tenant issues, we encourage you to pick up the phone at once and call our firm.
Place your trust in our 50 years of legal experience. Contact our firm to schedule your call for a case evaluation today.