Construction Dispute Lawyer in New Jersey
Seasoned Counsel for Construction Businesses in NJ
Every construction project has the potential for legal complications that could affect your timeline and budget, as well as the overall success of the finished product. Delays, quality of work issues, contract disputes, or defect claims can all impact a project. It takes aggressive, vigilant legal counsel to protect the parties who have a vested interest in the project's success.
At Reardon Anderson, LLC, our lawyers have more than 45 years of collective experience in business law, which we apply to resolve any construction dispute issue you are facing. When you work with us, our New Jersey construction dispute attorneys carefully assess your case to determine the best outcome that protects your rights. Regardless of the circumstances associated with your construction dispute, you can trust that our New Jersey construction dispute attorneys are ready to fight for your interests.
We're ready to help get your construction project back on track. Call our offices at (732) 997-7749 today.
Construction Disputes We Handle
Our team at Reardon Anderson, LLC has the knowledge and ability to resolve any construction dispute that you are facing. We handle a wide range of construction litigation cases that arise before, during, or after a construction project is completed.
Our areas of practice include the following types of claims:
- Breach of contract
- Construction defects
- Breach of warranty
- Substandard workmanship
- Consumer fraud
- Nuisance claims
- Construction liens for unpaid claims
Our firm represents a wide range of clients in construction litigation, including:
- General contractors
- Condominium associates
- Design professionals
When our firm takes on a construction dispute case, we begin by analyzing the legal issue, listening to our clients' needs and goals, and then employing a strategy needed to achieve those objectives. Our New Jersey construction attorneys use a collaborative approach to resolve our clients' cases by involving them in each step of the case. The purpose of this method is to fight to achieve their specific needs relative to their business at all times.
Construction Dispute FAQs
What are common reasons for construction disputes?There are multiple factors why construction disputes happen. Construction
contracts are very complex and need certain requirements to make it successful.
Disputes can arise from disagreements over
- Poor Workmanship: There may be accusations related to the contractor failing to meet the acceptable standards of the contract.
- Inferior Material: Typically contracts are very specific with the types of materials used, and using a lesser quality material can lead to disputes .
- No payment for work performed: If the contractor or a subcontractor has not been paid, parties involved can sometimes end up in litigation.
- Why do I need a construction lawyer? Having a lawyer in the field helps you resolve issues that occur throughout the construction process. Whether it be because of payment issues or faulty workmanship issues, an attorney can help minimize any negative effects to your construction project.
Contact our firm today! We can help you pursue the most advantageous outcome.